When I'm not in my right mind my left mind gets pretty crowded.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

January 2012 Sharing from the Heart

It's a new year and a new blog hop. So grab a coffee and enjoy the tour.
You likely arrived here from Lela's blog http://lilola4life.blogspot.com/
where you saw some amazing ideas.
This time around I have two cards to show, one with a winter theme,
now that we finally have snow here in eastern Ontario, (see the background
behind my card photo)
for this card I used
SNOW DAYS c1420,(sentiment)
WINTER JOY (images) with the masking technique.
WONDERLAND paper pack,
TWILIGHT ink
CTMH AP cricut cartridge shape3 as a ribbon slide
zip strip for the "ribbon"
Sakura CLEAR STAR pen for the glitter

and the second one is for Valentines day,
'cause it's the next Greeting card celebration day
and I have a craft show to get ready for.

On this CAS (clean and simple) card I used the
ROCK THE BLOCK promo stamp set- sentiment,
the AP cartridge Heart card shape,
ECLECTIC EDGES c 1450 for the borders,
SUNSET ink
cuttlebug polka dots folder
next on the tour is Patti at  http://pattirowe.blogspot.com
where you'll find more creations to enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. I love how you stamped on the ribbon slide...great idea! I just got my Rock the Block yesterday and you've given me inspiration to use it. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, the masking on the Snow Days card is SO cute! I just got that stamp set out to play, going to have to CASE that idea! Cute Valentine too! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your snow with us. It's 82 degrees here in California. Very cute cards! I'm starting to like the cut out cards. I'm going to try one today. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! The first one is very pretty. The second one is so unique and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I wasn't following your blog before this! It's a little treasure of a blog and I look forward to returning often for a healthy dose of inspiration from you. :-)

    ReplyDelete